Role: FULL TIME STOCKROOM COORDINATOR
Hours: Full Time - including one weekend day
About Flo & Frankie:
Flo & Frankie is a family owned and run business. We love our customers and our main focus is providing the best service to everyone who walks into our stores.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and supportive – as well as offering great staff discounts. Not only that, you will be a part of an exciting growing business and hey, the sky is the limit really!
- You have at least one year of experience in retail and you love a systematic environment.
- Your organisational skills are next level.
- Accuracy is your middle name.
- Details are your thing – nothing gets past you – but you also do well with juggling multiple tasks and queries.
- You are a good, confident communicator.
- You love the Flo and Frankie brand, have a great sense of style and fabulous personal grooming.
- You are self-motivated, and use your initiative at all times
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Store Manager, as Stockroom Coordinator you'll be responsible for the overall organisation of the storeroom, preparation of all stock, accuracy of all stock levels, and an effective and clean environment ensuring all procedures for receiving and delivering stock are followed.
If you think this sounds just like you, we’d love to see your CV in PDF format, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location and job title).
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.