Online & Stock Co-ordindator
ROLE: FULL-TIME Online & Stock Coordinator
HOURS: FULL TIME - INCLUDING ONE WEEKEND DAY
LOCATION: Newmarket, Auckland
ABOUT FLO & FRANKIE:
Flo & Frankie is a family owned and run business. We love our customers and our main focus is providing the best service to everyone who walks into our stores.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and supportive – as well as offering great staff discounts. Not only that, you will be a part of an exciting growing business and hey, the sky is the limit really!
- You have at least two years of experience working in woman’s fashion retail.
- You love FASHION, love the Flo and Frankie brand, have a great sense of style and fabulous personal grooming.
- You are friendly, outgoing and a confident fashion stylist which shows in your customer relations.
- You have a natural ability to connect with people, creating truly positive customer relationships.
- You are highly motivated, positive, relish in a challenge, are unflappable by change and use your initiative at all times.
- You have a strong sense of leadership and set a high standard in personal sales and productivity which inspires the whole team.
- Your organisational skills are second to none and you flourish in a close team environment.
The duties of a STOCKROOM COORDINATOR include but are not restricted to:
- Responsible for stock accuracy
- Replenishing sold stock to the floor and to other stores
- Assisting with stock deliveries and processing it to a high standard
- Processing garments for shop floor (hanging and steaming)
- Assisting with stock checks and annual stock takes
- Following instruction from manager on duty
- Developing a good knowledge of Flo & Frankie stock
- Cleaning duties
- Sorting inventory discrepancies
- Assisting with sales cover when in need, giving devoted customer service
- Managing online orders, special orders and laybys
- Maintaining all props, signage and fixtures in an organized tidy system
- Dispatch customer orders ensuring that the presentation is perfect and hitting timeline targets each day.
What you must have to be a stockroom coordinator:
- Ideally, knowledge of Vend POS and Shopify
- A friendly nature and be a people person with the ability to work with our values
- A reliable and efficient attitude with a proactive way of working
- The ability to lift heavy boxes
- Not afraid of variety, we don't restrict you to one task
- Computer literate with Excel skills
- A self starter and self motivated
- Great communication skills
- You show initiative
- Loves systems and organization
- Ideally a Full NZ Drivers License and car
If you think this sounds just like you, we’d love to see your CV in PDF format, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location and job title).
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.