Newmarket Full-Time & Part-time Positions - Not accepting applicants until further notice due to COVID19
Not accepting applicants until further notice due to COVID19
About Flo & Frankie:
Flo & Frankie is a family-owned and run womens fashion and homewares business. We love our customers and our main focus is providing the best service to everyone who walks into our stores.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and supportive – as well as offering great staff discounts. Not only that, you will be a part of an exciting growing business and hey, the sky is the limit really!
- You have at least one year of experience working in woman's fashion retail.
- You love FASHION, love the Flo & Frankie brand and fashion look, have a great sense of style and fabulous personal grooming.
- You are friendly, outgoing and a confident fashion stylist which shows in your customer relations. You give exceptional customer service and always go above and beyond with every sale and customer in order to exceed their expectations.
- You have a proven ability in personal sales and productivity, which inspires the whole team.
- You have a natural ability to connect with people, creating truly positive customer relationships.
- You are highly motivated, positive, relish a challenge, are unflappable and use your initiative at all times.
- Your organisational skills are second to none, and you flourish in a close team environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and delivering a high level of customer service and creating a positive environment throughout the store.
- Assisting the Store Manager/ Assistant Manager with all daily functions, including stock preparation and store grooming.
- Contributing to a great team culture with a fun, positive can-do attitude.
- Doing everything possible to uphold our reputation for excellent customer service so that all customers feel satisfied when they leave.
- You are available to work one day on the weekend, as weekends are our most thriving retail days
If you think this sounds just like you, we'd love to see your CV in PDF format, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to email@example.com. Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location, job title and hours you'd like to work.)
Applications close Wednesday 22 January 2020.
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within five business days.