Ivy + Jack x Flo & Frankie Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Ivy + Jack x Flo & Frankie Giveaway Promotion and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Ivy + Jack and Flo & Frankie.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Instagram is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
- Entrants will direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion to the Promoter and not Instagram. Any questions can be directed to the Flo & Frankie Instagram page administrators.
- Subject to clause 6, entry is open to anyone who, as at the time of entry, is: (a) 18 years of age or older
- Employees of the Promoter(s) and any agency associated with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are ineligible to enter.
- Entry opens 10:00 5 July 2022 and closes 23:59 11 July 2022 (the Entry Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Entry Period.
- To enter, tag a friend on the competition post and make sure you are following both Pilgrim & Flo & Frankie Instagram pages.
PRIZES AND PRIZE DRAW
- Prize consists of:
- 1x $1,000 Ivy + Jack voucher to be spent online at Flo&Frankie.com
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person unless agreed to by the Promoter.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The draw will take place on 12th July 2022
- Winner will be notified via Instagram by Flo & Frankie
- Winner will have 72 hours to accept the prize before we draw a different winner
- Winner will be chosen at random – all entries will be compiled into a draw generator where one person will win the prize.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter(s). As a condition of entering into the Promotion, you license the Promoter(s) and its authorised agents to use your entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. You also warrant to the Promoter(s) that each entry submitted is an original artistic work that does not infringe the rights of any third party. You agree to indemnify the Promoter(s) against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of these warranties.
- Entries will be reviewed periodically; however, such review does not relieve you from responsibility and compliance with these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, or that otherwise contain prohibited content as determined by the Promoter(s) in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and removed. The Promoter(s) makes the final determination as to which Entries are eligible to take part in the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter(s) may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter(s) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrants identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry as a direct or indirect result of a technical problem of any kind or any traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoters discretion.
- The Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoters control, the Promoter(s) may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- All decisions of the Promoter (including but not limited to selection of the prize winner) are final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants must comply with all requirements of the Promoter including requirements specified in the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
- a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoters satisfaction;
- b) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- c) submits an entry which in the Promoters opinion is not in accordance with these terms and conditions;
- d) acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- e) in the opinion of Promoter(s), engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter(s) (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for claims, losses (including loss of opportunity), damages, injuries, costs and/or expenses, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising in any way out of, or in any way connected with, the Promotion or any prize.
- All entrants release and indemnify Instagram and the Promoter(s) from any and all direct or indirect loss or injury suffered by Instagram or the Promoter and arising in connection with the Promotion or the Prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter(s) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, at any time without prior notice. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter(s) will notify entrants of such changes on the Instagram post.