Full-Time Assistant Manager Flo's Home
Role: FULL TIME ASSISTANT MANAGER
Hours: Full Time
Location: Flo's Home, Newmarket, Auckland
About Flo & Frankie:
Flo & Frankie is a family owned and run business. We love our customers and our main focus is providing the best service to everyone who walks into our stores.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and supportive – as well as offering great staff discounts. Not only that, you will be a part of an exciting growing business and hey, the sky is the limit really!
- You love HOMEWARES, have experience in home styling and a natural ability to connect with people.
- You are friendly, outgoing and a confident homewares stylist which shows in your customer relations.
- You love the Flo & Frankie brand and fashion look, have a great sense of style and fabulous personal grooming.
- You are highly motivated, positive, relish a challenge, are unflappable and use your initiative at all times.
- Your organisational skills are second to none, and you flourish in a close team environment.
- You give exceptional customer service and always go above and beyond with every sale and customer in order to exceed their expectations.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and delivering a high level of customer service and creating a positive environment throughout the store.
- Assisting the Store Manager with all daily functions, including stock preparation and store grooming.
- Contributing to a great team culture with a fun, positive can-do attitude.
- Doing everything possible to uphold our reputation for excellent customer service so that all customers feel satisfied when they leave.
If you think this sounds just like you, we'd love to see your CV, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to email@example.com . Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location, job title and hours you'd like to work.)
Applications close 13 March 2020.
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.