E-Commerce and Digital Marketing Executive - Not accepting applicants until further notice due to COVID19
Not accepting applicants until further notice due to COVID19
This is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer with graphic design skills to develop their skill-set in a fun, growing fashion-retail business. We are looking for someone to join our small team who is well-rounded, enthusiastic, results driven and can think analytically to help us grow our e-Commerce website.
On a day to day basis you will be conducting business analysis and interpreting sales results to help influence the marketing strategy. You will be expected to use this analysis to coordinate and create relevant content across the website and other digital and traditional marketing platforms to drive customer engagement and sales.
Who we are:
We’re a family-owned, growing Auckland-based fashion and homewares retailer with 6 stores. We are passionate about creating an environment for our customers and our staff that is welcoming and supportive. Our HQ team are hard-working, fun and positive.
We look forward to you joining our fun Flo & Frankie team!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an energetic self-starter with a background in digital marketing and a passion for fashion
- Is confident and passionate about ‘telling stories’ through all forms of marketing to ensure we show the heart of our business and our point of difference
- Is results driven and has experience tracking KPIs
- Has the ability to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Is awesome at time management, highly organised and delivers on time
- Is driven to continuously improve and grow e-Commerce performance - hungry for growth and excited about helping us reach our goals
- Is enthusiastic about retail and about finding ways to positively impact our customers by continuously improving their online experience
- Has an eagerness to learn and is passionate about keeping up with digital trends in the e-Commerce environment
- Has a high level of technical skills in the Adobe Creative Suite and is familiar with a broad range of techniques and concepts (In particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Understands social media advertising (mainly Facebook and Instagram) and the digital marketing environment
- Has a creative eye and strong attention to detail to create engaging and impactful graphic designs of the highest quality
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is a team player and has a collaborative mindset to achieve common goals
This role includes but is not limited to:
- Undertaking various graphic design projects from concept to completion using various skilled techniques from the Adobe Creative Suite for traditional and digital marketing initiatives
- Creating and optimizing social content, both organic and paid, in order to increase brand engagement and to acquire or retain customers
- Managing daily website maintenance tasks including updating the home page, uploading new products, product management and category development
- Merchandising product categories online for new arrivals, new markdowns, promotional offers and marketing initiatives
- Writing compelling and engaging copy across all marketing touchpoints using the brand’s warm tone of voice
- Creating 3-4 EDM newsletters per week to effectively achieve a marketing goal (using the Adobe Creative Suite to create graphics and implement it on Klaviyo)
- Measure and analyse key insights and result metrics from all online promotional campaigns (social and other) on a regular basis (ad hoc, weekly and monthly) to help provide actionable recommendations that maximise emerging e-Commerce trends and opportunities for growth in customer engagement and overall site performance
- Coordinate and create Flo & Frankie’s weekly internal newsletter that is distributed to all stores and staff
- Develop and manage an influencer outreach programme.
If you think this sounds just like you, we'd love to see your CV, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to email@example.com . Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location, job title and hours you'd like to work.)
Applications close 31 March 2020.
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.