Assistant Manager (2IC)
Role: ASSISTANT MANAGER (2IC) FULL-TIME
Hours: Full Time - including one weekend day
Location: High Street, Auckland
About Flo & Frankie:
Flo & Frankie is a family owned and run business. We love our customers and our main focus is providing the best service to everyone who walks into our stores.
We pride ourselves on being flexible and supportive – as well as offering great staff discounts. Not only that, you will be a part of an exciting growing business and hey, the sky is the limit really!
- You have at least two years of experience working in woman's fashion retail.
- You love FASHION, love the Flo and Frankie brand, have a great sense of style and fabulous personal grooming.
- You are friendly, outgoing and a confident fashion stylist which shows in your customer relations.
- You have a natural ability to connect with people, creating truly positive customer relationships.
- You are highly motivated, positive, relish in a challenge, are unflappable by change and use your initiative at all times.
- You have a strong sense of leadership and set a high standard in personal sales and productivity which inspires the whole team.
- You bring a proven set of visual merchandising skills to the table.
- Your organisational skills are second to none and you flourish in a close team environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Store Manager with all daily functions including stock preparation and inventory management.
- Driving sales and enabling a high level of customer service and a positive environment throughout the store.
- The ability to lead a fun, high energy team with a positive can-do attitude.
- Visual merchandising in line with requirements - working with markdowns and promotions.
- Coaching and supporting team members to achieve sales and service goals.
- Assisting with store rosters.
If you think this sounds just like you, we’d love to see your CV in PDF format, along with a good photo showing us your personal style to email@example.com.
Be sure to tell us which position you are applying for in the subject line (include store location and job title).
Note: only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.