Senior Sales Assistant
32 hours, including Saturday (4 days)
High St, Auckland CBD
Please note: Applicants must have had at least 2-3 years of experience working in women's fashion retail.
- Vibrant and fun workplace culture, built on family values
- Enjoy generous staff discounts
- Training provided and the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility.
Flo & Frankie is a fun-loving retail store that brings together the best fashion and homeware brands. We're passionate about building great relationships by going the extra mile for customers and ensuring that our staff have the best product knowledge.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic team player who is:
- Friendly, outgoing and confident with fashion styling
- Flexible, adaptable, open to change and loves challenges.
- A strong sense of leadership demonstrated by setting a high standard in personal sales and productivity.
- Passionate about customer service and sales
- Self-motivated and uses initiative at all times
- Loves the Flo & Frankie brand
- Exhibits a strong sense of style and excellent personal grooming
- Must be available for Saturday work
The duties of a senior sales assistant include, but are not restricted to:
- Giving the best customer service possible, including fashion advice/styling
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise sales over tasks.
- Ensuring stock accuracy within store and accuracy of stock transfers
- Ensuring that the store has a high level of presentation at all times
If you think this sounds like you, we'd love you to send your CV in PDF format (this part is essential!) along with a photo that is a good representation of your style to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants will only be considered with a cover letter and photo, including why you believe you are suitable for the role, as well as your relevant fashion styling/sales experience.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE - FRIDAY 22nd OF MARCH
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Suitable applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.
We're often looking for new team members who are passionate about the Flo & Frankie brand, who are also interested in sales and stock coordination, either par-time or full-time.
If you'd love to be apart of the team email email@example.com along with your CV in PDF format(this part is essential!) along with a photo that is a good representation of your style. We'll be in touch if a suitable roll comes up!