Whether it's date night or having a few cocktails out, we have asked our girls to put together our fave spots in Auckland to share with the Flo Community!
"Hotel Ponsonby. The outdoor fire creates a lovely atmosphere. Their cocktails are top notch, and the steak is beautiful!”
“Celeste. Brilliant Bites and Natural Wine. Really awesome service with staff that have a huge amount of knowledge of wine. Get nice and toasty under the heaters outside or snuggle up inside”
- Geo our digital marketing & graphic design guru!
“Chop Chop! It’s Small, snuggly and has the best noodles”
- Maddy is our Digital Marketing and Content Creator
“Gerome. The food is vibrant and it’s super snug!”
- Lucy is our people and performance advisor
“Ramen Takara Ponsonby has a great vibe, service is good and it’s just really great comfort food”
- Millie our e-commerce assistant and style queen
“House of Chocolate. It’s open until 10pm so it's great for that sweet after dinner treat."
- Scarlett our in-house model and product development assistant
“Amano never disappoints, such a gorgeous setting with incredible food"
- Chrissy the chief trouble maker, concept wrangler, and coffee addict
“The Porch. The perfect spot for a Saturday in the sunshine.”
- Donna is our principal paper shuffler and expert wine taster, Donna is our stock controller and accounts administrator.
“Lilian. It’s such a gorgeous vibe, the burrata is a must. Wood-fired pizzas in winter, and the most devine red wine list; can you ask for anything more?”
- Mon has just recently started with us as our online administrator.
“Ada has a really beautiful, romantic vibe to it. The Tagliatelle is just the ultimate comfort food”
- Iris our womenswear buyer and croissant connoisseur